Views:3576 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-07-24 Origin:Site
A terminal is a piece of metal sheet enclosed in an insulating plastic. There are holes at both ends for inserting wires. There are screws for tightening or loosening. For example, two wires sometimes need to be connected and sometimes need to be disconnected. You can use terminals to connect them and disconnect them at any time without having to solder them or twist them together, which is very convenient and quick. And it is suitable for a large number of wire interconnections. In the power industry, there are special terminal blocks and terminal boxes.
In the power electronic distribution wiring, when the in-screen equipment is connected to the out-of-screen equipment, some special terminal blocks are used. The function of the terminal block is to connect the devices inside the screen with the lines of external devices, and play a role in signal transmission. With the terminal strip, the wiring is tide, and the maintenance is convenient. The connection between long-distance lines is reliable, and the construction and maintenance are convenient.
With the increasing degree of industrial automation and the increasingly strict and precise industrial control requirements, the use of terminal blocks has gradually increased. With the development of the electronics industry, the range of use of terminal blocks is increasing, and the types are increasing. In addition to PCB board terminals, the most widely used are hardware terminals, nut terminals, spring terminals, and many others.
1. The advantage of the terminal is that it makes the wiring convenient and simple, safe and stable.
2. The existing rail-type terminal WUK connection technology is used, and a circuit composed of electronic components is added to realize the transmission coupling of the photoelectric process.
3. The core of automatic control is that the control unit must be reliably isolated from the sensors and actuators to avoid interference. The optically isolated terminals can perform this function well and ensure matching the on-site signals and the low-voltage phase required by the electronic control device. It can also be used as an interface element between process control peripherals and control, signal and regulator devices, and is suitable for different voltage and power ranges.
Plug-in series terminals are used for electrical connection. The advantage of the plug-in terminal wiring scheme is that it is fast to debug and error-free. In the debugging operation, if the potential equalization wire is always connected, it is relatively time-consuming and error-prone. In addition, the advantages of pluggable terminal blocks are numerous.
1. With large wiring capacity, it can adapt to various wiring requirements.
2. The wire crimping frame is mechanically decoupled from the welding pin, that is, because the clamp frame and the welding pin are not connected together, the torque when tightening the screw will not be transmitted to the welding point.
3. The welding pin is quadrangular, and the end shrinks and becomes thinner, increasing contact area when inserting solder holes. The solder is easy to dissolve into the welding hole.
4. The welding pin is copper alloy, and the welding pin has no dirt, which ensure the long-term reliability of welding.
5. Tin-plated solder pins, making it easy to solder.
6. The pluggable terminal is with cooling channel.
7. The end of the solder pin shrinks and becomes easier to install.
The pluggable terminal block series uses a combination of easy-to-operate pluggable connections and a solid and universal screw method, making it easy to connect various parts. No special tools are required. If a simple screwdriver is used, the connection is faster, simpler and firmer. The use of additional locking components ensures tight connection of the terminal blocks and prevents accidental cracking.