Views: 34665 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-05-28 Origin: Site
In the use of automatic terminal connector, it is inevitable to produce some small problems. These small problems may cause more serious problems if they are not dealt with in time, so the operator needs to maintain the automatic terminal connector regularly. Daily maintenance of automatic terminal connector can avoid some failures, and it will not delay the production progress of the factory. The daily maintenance of the automatic terminal connector is very important, the operator can't keep the machine running for a long time for the production progress of the factory, or even do not do any maintenance for a long time. Any machine has its load range, if the machine is overloaded for a long time, it will cause various problems and reduce the service life of the machine.
Regular maintenance of automatic terminal connector can not only prolong its service life, but also improve work efficiency and bring more economic benefits to enterprises. The maintenance of the automatic terminal connector is to be divided into two parts, one is the daily maintenance, and the other is to let the professional personnel carry out the comprehensive inspection, maintenance and repair of the machine. For such a complex machine as automatic terminal connector, it is not possible to rely on daily maintenance alone. To make the machine run normally for a long time, it also needs to do a comprehensive inspection and maintenance regularly.The following describes the daily maintenance steps of the automatic terminal connector.
1. Ensure that the mold is accurately and firmly clamped on the machine. The gap between molds should be reasonable, often check the mold and ensure that the cutting edge of the mold is sharp.
2. The machine must not be overloaded to prevent malfunction. When machining workpieces, the punching pressure shall not exceed the limited range.
3. Operators should often add engine oil to all lubrication points and friction parts of the machine. Each time the machine works, the number of adding engine oil must not be less than 2 times.
4. The operator should often check whether the parts of the machine can work properly and whether all the connectors and fasteners are loose. If the parts are loose, fasten the parts in time. If any parts are found to be worn out, the parts must be replaced in time.
5. The operator is required to clean the machine every day in order to remove debris, dust and greasy dirt on the surface of the machine. This prevents dust from accumulating on the surface of the machine and affects the working effect.
In order to ensure the lubricating effect, we must pay attention to the quantity of engine oil of the automatic terminal connector, when the engine oil is dry, we should add new engine oil in time to reduce the damage caused by friction. When adding engine oil, it is best to add it to the top of the automatic terminal connector, and the engine oil will slowly penetrate into the inside of the machine, so that the lubrication effect is better.