Views: 2473 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-04-09 Origin: Site
Guide rail terminal is a new type of terminal, widely used in lighting, elevator, instrument, traffic and other various power fields. The following describes what is the guide rail terminal and its advantages.
The screw of the guide rail terminal is made of high strength copper alloy, its conductor is made of electrolytic copper, and its wire pressing frame is made of stress resistant and corrosion resistant alloy copper. The guide rail terminal has unique structure of wire pressing, good auto-locking performance and good anti-loosening performance. The surface of the metal parts of the guide terminal is also protected by tin or nickel plating.
The guide rail terminal is designed for wiring. It's actually a piece of metal sealed in insulating plastic. There are holes at both ends of the guide rail terminal, and the wire can be inserted from the hole. In life, we will often encounter the situation that two wires need to be connected together, if two wires are welded together, then the two wires can not be easily separated, and connecting wires with terminals can realize that the wires are sometimes connected and sometimes disconnected, which is very convenient. When many wires need to be connected, the terminal can simplify the wiring steps and prevent wiring errors.
In the power industry, terminalsare generally installed in a special terminal board or terminal box. The terminal board is composed of terminals. The function of terminal board is to connect the wires to act as transmission current signal and voltage signal. These terminal boxes are generally divided into single-layer terminal boxes, double-layer terminal boxes, current terminal boxes, voltage terminal boxes, etc. In electrical engineering, whenever the equipment and equipment need to be connected, its wire must pass through some special wiring terminals. It is because of the terminal board and terminal box that the operator can connect the wires neatly together. In addition, the wires connected to the terminals can be marked to facilitate the maintenance of the wires.
1. The connection capacity of the guide rail terminal is very large, which can adapt to various wiring requirements.
2. The wire pressing frame of the guide rail terminal is separate from the solder pin, when tightening the screw, it will not affect the solder pin.
3. The solder pin of the guide rail terminal is quadrilateral, and its top is finer than the bottom. This design can increase the contact area between the solder pin and the solder hole, make the solder fluid dissolve easily into the solder hole, and improve the welding efficiency.
4. The solder pin of the guide rail terminal is made of copper alloy to ensure the long-term reliability of welding. In addition, the surface of the solder pin is coated with tin, which can facilitate welding.
5. The guide rail terminal is equipped with a heat dissipation channel, which can timely discharge heat from the inside of the guide rail terminal , preventing heat accumulation from causing plastic melting, thus damaging the terminal .