Views:1550 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-01-01 Origin:Site
DO YOU KNOW THE TERMINAL BLOCK MODEL?
In 1928, Phoenix invented the world's first modularterminal block. This is the prototype of modern terminals. It is also the first invention patent filed and obtained by Phoenix . Since then, Phoenix has been committed to the development of various connection technologies and formed a complete electrical interface technology system, many of which have become the industry's application standards.
Terminals can be divided into European terminal blocks, plug-in terminal blocks, fence terminal blocks, spring terminal blocks, rail terminal blocks, through-wall terminal blocks, photoelectric coupling terminal blocks, etc.
At present, terminals belong to the intermediate products of the electronic information industry, which is between the electronic complete machine industry and the raw material industry. The speed of its development, the reached technical level and the scale of production directly affect the development of the entire electronic information industry. It is of great significance to develop information technology, transform traditional industries, improve the level of modern equipment, and promote scientific and technological progress.
1. Determine the market segment of the terminal products, and make a judgment on the total demand and market capacity and prospects of the overall Chinese terminal ;
2. Identify the target market and analyze the users, uses, product characteristics, price points, user needs and preferences of the target market;
3. Identify the main competitors, understand their market positioning, product characteristics, product market pricing, marketing model, marketing network, marketing methods, etc., and conduct in-depth research and analysis of competitors;
4. Put forward market positioning and market entry strategies, and put forward feasibility suggestions for investment funds and cooperation requirements.
This standard is equivalent to the international standard IEC455 (1988) "General rules for identification and application of alphanumeric systems for equipment terminals and specific wire ends".
This standard specifies various methods for identifying electrical equipment terminal blocks, and formulates general rules for identifying equipment terminal blocks and specific wire ends with an alphanumeric system. This standard applies to equipment (such as resistors, fuses, relays, connector, transformers, rotating electrical machines, etc.) and the identification marks of the terminals of the combination of these equipments, but also to the identification of specific wire ends.
You can use one or more of the following methods to identify equipment terminals and specific wire ends.
1. Use the marking system of the relevant product to determine and identify the actual or relative position of the equipment terminals or specific wire ends.
2. Use the marking system of related products to determine and identify the color markings on the equipment terminals and specific wire ends.
3. Use the graphic symbols specified in GB5465. If auxiliary symbols are required, they should be consistent with the figures in GB4728.
Follow us to learn more about terminal connector, cable connector, electrical wire, electrical cable, power cable. What else do you want to know about connectors? Please freely tell us and we will answer for you.