Views: 2119 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-04-09 Origin: Site
Hydropower projects occupy a very important position in our home decoration. Different types of electric wires need to be connected, and their connection methods are also different. Common connection methods include twisted connection, compression connection, welding and so on. Before connecting, carefully peel off the insulation layer of the connection part of the electric wire, taking care not to damage its core wire. Twisted connection refers to directly tightly twisting the core wires of the wires which need to be connected together.
1. The joint resistance cannot be greater than the electric wire.
2. The mechanical strength of the joint cannot be less than the strength of each cable itself.
3. The insulation of the joint cannot be less than the main line of cable.
4. The corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance of the terminal should be good.
1. The length of cable head of the wire box is about 15-20cm, and then the remaining part of the insulation is scraped off, and the paint layer and the oxide layer are scraped off.
2. Standard of wiring color is that general live wire is red, null wire is blue, and ground wire is colored. If it is a dual-control switch and there are multiple live wires, other colors should be used to distinguish them.
3. All electric wire ends should be tinned in accordance with specifications.
The two electric wires cross first, and then twist each other for two or three times, then straighten the beam ends 90 degrees, wind each end around the other wire for five or six turns, and cut off the excess ends.
Wrap the thin thread around the thick thread, about five or six turns, and then fold back the thick thread end and press it back, and then continue to wind the thin thread three or four turns, and then cut off the excess thread end.
One is straight, the other two are wound side by side, and then the straight wire in the middle is folded back and pressed, and then the excess wire ends are cut and straightened. It will be stronger but more difficult to wind.
Peel off the insulation in the middle of the trunk core wire, and then tightly wind the branch head on the trunk core wire. If necessary, tie a knot and then tightly wrap it for 5-8 turns.
Of course, there are many other types of terminal heads. We must ensure that if the electric wires are on the same paralleling line, the joints must be staggered to avoid insulation failure and leakage.
Apply a layer of waterproof glue to the joint, and then use a heat shrink tube for insulation treatment.
If multiple electric wires are connected, it is not applicable, and it is simple and practical. However, the crimping cap is disposable. If repair is required, the crimping cap needs to be replaced.
Cover it with yellow wax tape or self-adhesive tape first, and then wrap it twice with tape.
Hopefully, after reading this passage, you can know more about the connection of electric wire and I hop this can be helpful for you.