Views: 2462 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-04-09 Origin: Site
Electronic connectors and air joints belong to cold-pressed terminals. It is an accessory product used to achieve electrical connection. It is industrially divided into the category of connectors. Both male and female terminals are cold-pressed terminals. The following text will introduce some methods when people install the male and female terminal in the electrical industry.
1. To use cold-pressed terminals, you must understand the operation of cold-pressed terminals and be familiar with the operation methods of cold-pressed terminals to ensure correct operation. Cold-pressed terminals that do not have protection against misoperation should be marked with a color code or mark, or whether the appropriate model corresponds to the connection before connection, and ensure correct positioning when connected to each other. Special care should be taken to prevent mis-mating of sockets with pins, otherwise the cold-pressed terminals will be damaged and accidental electrical contact will result. Make sure that the cold-pressed terminals are connected in place. In special occasions where inspection is not easy, detailed regulations should be made in the corresponding operating procedures, and inspection can be performed through a speculum.
2. When cold-pressed terminals are terminated, they should be terminated and checked in strict accordance with the corresponding termination specifications or requirements, and terminated according to the corresponding node number. The maximum insulation thickness between the selected cable conductors should match the distance between the contacts, and the cable core should match the contact terminals.
3. When soldering, an electric soldering iron of the corresponding power should be selected according to the diameter of the bare wire. The welding time of each contact generally does not exceed 5S. Be careful not to let the flux penetrate the insulator, so as not to reduce the product's insulation resistance.
4. When the cold-pressed terminals are separated, they should be equipped with protective caps or other dust-proof measures. If the cold-pressed terminals do not separate after being connected for a long time, you can put insurance between the plug and the socket.
5. When cleaning cold-pressed terminal blocks, you can use a silk cloth dipped in absolute ethanol and dry it before use. Chemical solvents such as acetone, which may have a harmful effect on the connector, are not allowed.
6. When connecting or disconnecting the cold-pressing terminal, you try to make the axis of the plug and socket coincide, and straighten the cable to avoid the tangential force of the plug and prevent the connector from being damaged due to the sag of the cable.
7. Do not apply power to cold-pressed terminals until they are connected properly.
8. In the case of fixing the cold-pressed terminal and clamping the wire harness, there should be anti-loosening devices (anti-loosening screws, anti-loosening rings, fuses, etc.) when using screw connections.
9. The acceptance and testing of cold-pressed terminals shall be performed in accordance with the requirements of the relevant product standards and operating instructions. Acceptance and inspection of used electrical connectors should be carried out on the basis of the relevant standards of the product and the instruction manual to reduce the requirements. The tooling cold-pressed terminals used should be intact and qualified. The probe should meet the requirements of the standard, otherwise the socket may be easily damaged.