Views:2112 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-01-14 Origin:Site
The wall-through terminals can be installed side by side on panels of 1 mm to 10 mm thickness, which can use isolation panels to increase air clearance and creepage distance. The installation of wall-through terminals is very convenient, operators do not need to use any tools to securely install wall-through terminals on the panel.
Composition of Wall-through Terminals
The wall-through terminal consists of a front board, a rear board and terminal blocks. A protruding L hook is installed on the front board and the front of each terminal block. A connecting hole corresponding to the hook is installed on the rear board and the back of each terminal block. In addition, there is a protective cover on the outside of the wall-through terminal, which can prevent dust from entering the inside of the terminal and prolong the service life of the terminal.
Classification of Terminals
1. Plug-in terminal: This terminal consists of two parts. The anti-vibration design of this terminal ensures the airtightness and reliability of the product. This kind of terminal can choose different insertion mode according to customer's request, such as horizontal, vertical or inclined printed circuit board, etc.
2. Buckle terminal: This terminal can achieve safe, reliable and effective connection. It is widely used in devices with high voltage and high current.
3. Spring terminal: This terminal is a new type of product equipped with springs and has been widely used in the electronic engineering industry, such as lighting field, elevator lifting control, instrumentation, power supply and automobile power.
4. Rail-mounted terminal: This terminal adopts the unique thread design, which makes the connection reliable and safe. The appearance of this terminal is beautiful and can be cited in a variety of electrical equipment, such as short circuit plate, baffle, etc.
5. Wall-through terminal: This terminal is connected by screws and its insulation material is PA66, its connector is made of high conductive metal materials. This terminal can be installed side by side on panels of 1 mm to 10 mm thickness, it automatically compensates and adjusts the thickness of the panel, and can use isolation panels to increase air gap and creepage distance. The wall-through wall terminal is widely used in power supply, filter, electrical control cabinet and other electronic equipment. This kind of terminal has the characteristics of good insulation performance and high protection grade.
6. Safe terminal: The insulation material of this terminal is nylon (PA66) with good electrical and mechanical properties. The screws are made of high-strength copper alloys, the conductors are made of electrolytic copper, and the press frames are made of stress-resistant and corrosion-resistant copper alloys, these alloys are also protected by tin or nickel plating.
7. Test terminal: The sliding metal part of this terminal can withstand the maximum operating current through the wire pressing frame of the terminal. When switching, just loosen the screw with a screwdriver and move the slider. The two ends of the terminal are provided with a test socket, and the connection test can be carried out with the corresponding test end, and the operation can not be interrupted when testing the current.