Views:2149 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-08-08 Origin:Site
Terminal is a kind of accessory used to realize electrical connection, it is a kind of connector. With the development of electronic industry, the use range of terminals is more and more, and the variety is more and more.
The core of automatic control is the controller, which must be reliably isolated from the various sensors and actuators to avoid interference. Light insulation terminal can do this function well and ensure that the field signal matches the low voltage required by the electronic control device. It can also serve as an interface element between the signal and the regulator and is suitable for different voltage and power ranges.
The light insulation terminal has the advantages of low signal loss, high switching frequency, no mechanical contact jitter and long service life, it is widely used in the field of automatic control.
1. Plug-in terminal: This terminal consists of two parts. The anti-vibration design of this terminal ensures the airtightness and reliability of the product. This kind of terminal can choose different insertion mode according to customer's request, such as horizontal, vertical or inclined printed circuit board, etc.
2. Buckle terminal: This terminal can achieve safe, reliable and effective connection. It is widely used in the use environment of high current and high voltage.
3. Spring terminal: This terminal is a new type of product equipped with springs and has been widely used in the electronic engineering industry, such as lighting field, elevator lifting control, instrumentation, power supply and automobile power.
4. Rail-mounted terminal: This terminal adopts the unique thread design, which makes the connection reliable and safe. This kind of terminal has a beautiful appearance and can be used for a variety of accessories, such as short circuit plate, baffles, etc.
5. Wall-through terminal: This terminal is connected by screws and its insulation material is PA66, its connector is made of high conductive metal materials. This terminal can be installed side by side on panels of 1 mm to 10 mm thickness, it automatically compensates and adjusts the thickness of the panel, and can use isolation panels to increase air gap and creepage distance. The wall-through wall terminal is widely used in power supply, filter, electrical control cabinet and other electronic equipment. This kind of terminal has the characteristics of good insulation performance and high protection grade.
6. Safe terminal: The insulation material of this terminal is nylon (PA66) with good electrical and mechanical properties. The screws are made of high-strength copper alloys, the conductors are made of electrolytic copper, and the press frames are made of stress-resistant and corrosion-resistant copper alloys, these alloys are also protected by tin or nickel plating.
The identifying standard of terminals using international standard IEC455(1988). This standard specifies various methods for identifying terminals of electrical equipment, and formulates general rules for identifying terminals of equipment. One or more of the following methods can be used to identify the terminals of the equipment and the specific wire ends.
1. The marking system of related products can be used to identify the actual or relative position of the terminal of the equipment or the specific wire ends.
2. The marking system of related products can be used to identify the color marking of the terminals of the equipment and the specific wire ends.
3. Adopt the graphical symbols specified in the GB5465. If auxiliary symbols are required, they should be consistent with the figure in the GB4728.