Views: 2121 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-05-28 Origin: Site
The dual control switch, as its name implies, can be turned on or off by an electrical appliance at the same time by two switches in different positions. The dual control switch is very common in daily home life. The most common application is to turn on the switch when going downstairs and turn it off when going upstairs, which is very convenient. Household electricity wire must be used safely and regulated electricity. Especially in the case of unfamiliar circuits, it is necessary to strictly follow the regular wiring standards to reduce the potential safety hazards of household electricity. The following describes the wiring methods of 3 types of dual control switches for reference.
1. One of the duplex wires must be directly connected to the middle terminal of two double control switches.
2. The other wire in the duplex line is connected to the upper or lower terminal of the two switches, and a branch line is connected to one end of the lamp in the middle, and the other end of the lamp is connected to the null line.
3. Both switches are connected to the live wire, and connected to the upper terminal or the lower terminal, but it can’t be connected to the middle terminal.
1. One of the wires in the duplex special line is with the branch line in the middle connected to one end of the lamp. The traditional dual control circuit is not allowed to lead the branch line in the dual connected dedicated line.
2. Both switches are connected to the live wire, and can only be connected to the upper terminal or the lower terminal, which makes the three terminals of the two switches measure the voltage of the neutral line to 220v when the light is on, that is, all the test pens are in red.
The traditional wiring method, which is the method mentioned in physics textbooks, is also used in standard engineering drawings. The traditional wiring method is that one of the duplex wires must be directly connected to the middle terminal of the two double switches, and both switches are connected to the live wire.
1. In the middle terminal of two dual control switches, pull a line from both switches to connect the lamp to be controlled.
2. The other two terminals of the switch are connected to the live line and the null line respectively. It is simple to connect one port to the live line and the other port to the null line. If we use a good quality switch, it will not easily short circuit.
Special reminder, adopting the line saving method, although some wires are saved, the safety hazard is particularly large. Especially when the quality of the switch used is not good, if the changing terminal switch is not completely separated, it will easily cause a short circuit inside the switch. Therefore, this wire-saving method is not recommended.
After reading this passage, I believe you should have learned about the advantages and disadvantages of these three methods. If you want to learn more about the terminals, please click http://www.cnkefa.com/