Views: 2470 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-04-09 Origin: Site
In electrical engineering, a terminal is also called a wiring terminal. It can be divided into single hole type, double hole type, socket-type, hook-type and so on. According to the materials, it can be divided into copper silver plating, copper galvanizing, copper, aluminum, iron and so on. UL(Underwriter Laboratories Inc) certification terminals are terminal blocks that pass the UL safety test. Underwriter Laboratories Inc is the most authoritative private institution in the United States, and it is also the largest private institutions engaged in safety testing and identification in the world. It is an independent, non-profit, professional agency that conducts tests for public safety. It uses scientific testing methods to study and determine whether various materials, devices, products, equipment, buildings, etc. are hazardous and harmful to people’s life and property. It determine, compile, and issue corresponding standards and materials that help reduce and prevent loss of life and property, and conduct fact-finding research.
Terminals are gradually widely used in various fields and have played a connecting role in transmitting electrical signals and conducting electricity, thereby reducing the consumption of workload and production costs, bringing a lot of convenience to production and use, and avoiding many troubles, so as to achieve the purpose of simplifying the product structure and saving manufacturing costs. Therefore, it is necessary to test the terminal for well. Commonly used terminal detection equipment are: tool microscopes and optical imagers.
The tool microscope used for terminal detection can produce an upright three-dimensional space image when observing objects. It has a strong three-dimensional sense, clear and wide imaging, and a long working distance. It is equipped with a high-precision wire harness terminal picture measurement and analysis system to form a wire harness terminal inspection. The perfect combination of microscope, high-quality optical system and high-resolution camera makes the cross-sectional image clearer, and the unique fixed magnification and fixed scale make the measurement more accurate.
The terminal inspection uses an optical imager to measure the precise measurement positions of terminal connectors and external conductor elements. It has basic measurement functions such as points, lines, two-point distances, and angles, as well as coordinate translation functions. It outputs EXCLE, WORD, TXT, etc. after the inspection is completed.
Next we introduce the general test operation process and routine maintenance of the wire harness terminal tension detector.
1) Put one end of the wiring harness terminal into the jaw of the left clamp, and rotate the handle to clamp the wire (the wiring harness terminal has been pressed).
2) Put the other end of the wiring harness terminal into the jaw of the right clamp, and turn the handle to keep the wiring harness terminal locked in the middle.
3) Use an M4 Allen wrench to align the center of the left clamp with the center of the right clamp.
4) Turn on the power and wait until the LCD display shows zero.
5) Rotate the handle of the fuselage to make the left clamp move to the left, and the right clamp can hold the terminal.
1) Do not overload the instrument.
2) Pay attention to daily maintenance and keep all parts of the instrument clean.
3) When the machine fails, please call the manufacturer or the sales in time (do not disassemble or repair without permission).