Views: 2465 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-08-09 Origin: Site
The terminal machine refers to a machine to be used for wire processing. It can press the hardware to the end of the wire and then conduct it. The terminals punched out by the terminal machine are usually for more convenient connection. The two wires can be connected together stably without soldering, and only need to be pulled out when disassembling. The following mainly introduces the related knowledge of the terminal machine.
1. Turn on the power switch of the terminal, and the power indicator is on.
2. Pay attention to whether there is obvious abnormal noise inside or outside the machine. If there is a suspension of operation, please ask the mechanic to determine whether maintenance is needed.
3. Knife selection and installation: Operate by designated personnel. Before installing the knife, you must manually check whether the selected blade is compatible. You can install the knife only after a correct comparison. After the knife is installed, you must use the manual test to turn off the power of the terminal machine. Press the touch button and use the special plate to shake the main and driven wheels to maximize the stamping stroke of the terminal machine. If it cannot be shaken, consider whether the pressure is too high or other problems, and check and debug to OK. Before operation, check the lock screws accordingly and confirm that there is no looseness.
5. Test pull: After adjusting the machine, take the waste wire and test it, and perform the pull test. The main reference value is shown in the "Draw test comparison table". The specific operation method is as follows. Press the zero key of the pull test to adjust to zero. The terminal wire is clamped and tested. If the measured tensile force is not within the standard range, ask the mechanic to readjust it until it reaches the standard value.
6. The trial production of 10PCS will be sent to IPQC for the first piece confirmation and inspection before mass production can be carried out. During the production process, the operator must self-check whether the terminals are covered with plastic, hanging necks, etc., and perform terminal pull once every hour.
7. After the production is finished, arrange the good and waste products, and clean up the environment around the machine.
The maintenance of the terminal machine is divided into daily maintenance and secondary maintenance. Here is a brief introduction to its daily maintenance method.
1. Usually, the stamping guide rail of the terminal machine should be lubricated with oil once every 1-2 hours. The oiling hole is on the top of the terminal machine. Do not add too much oil each time, 2-3 drops are appropriate;
2. The operator must clean the machine every day in order to remove debris and excess oil on the surface of the machine;
Do you want to buy terminal connector, cable connector, electrical wire, electrical cable, power cable? Welcome to visit our shop website to purchase.